Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

Our Zanussi 5232 Convection has a timer which keeps going

Customer Question

Our Zanussi 5232 Convection has a timer which keeps going off, every time we turn it to nought or manual it resets and off it goes again.
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric. 25 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it's only happened in the last week, otherwise everything is working fine. We've tried everything we can think of to stop it but it's a sealed unit so don't want to try opening it up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well, you may say we need to update to a new oven but it seems a bit of a waste as it's still working. also we need a white one and I can only see black
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 11 days ago.

Guys the timer mechanism has failed and goes of with ever function now its quite common on the older models the timer is now obsolete and is  not made any more  I'm very sorry