Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine has locked itself and I can’t open the

Customer Question

My washing machine has locked itself and I can’t open the door
JA: Have you tried resetting your washer by unplugging it for 60 seconds then plugging it back in? How old is it?
Customer: I can’t get to the back of it. I moved house a couple months ago so I’m not sure. Maybe 2-3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just now. Haven’t had a problem before. Holding the start button for 3-5 seconds. Turning it on and off at the front
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First, please give me the manufacturer and model number of your device so that I have an overview of which device you have. Otherwise it will be difficult for me to give you 100 percent suggestions. Or you can send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on. You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments. If you can't get the door open, there are several reasons. It could be that it is defective. It is possible that there is still some water left in the device. But it can also be that you have activated the parental controls.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal