Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Which setting actually dries clothes and how do I set it

Customer Question

Which setting actually dries clothes and how do I set it please provide step by step instruction I need a drying setting that is for 1 hour so fully dry
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

With this model you do not have a separate drying program. Drying takes as long as the sensors measure moisture and heat. You cannot set it up separately to finish within 1 hour. You have a wash and dry program. And that lasts until the washing program ends and the drying process lasts until the humidity is okay. I am really very sorry it is not a relatively modern device where you can dry separately and set everything for the drying program.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
HiyaSo which number will wash and completely dry my clothes?Step by step instruction pleaseI just wash coloured mixed materials twice a week 3/4 load which is my gym kit and few work items that’s it.Please send step by step instructions please n what buttons to press for a wash and dry.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

1. You must switch on the unit.

2. you must set the was switch to programme 13.

3. press the start button once.

4. the appliance starts washing and finishes after 45-1.5 hours depending on the humidity.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Humidity of what?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

When the laundry is drying, the moisture of the laundry is constantly measured by the appliance. If the moisture measurement is OK, the drying programme is finished. For example, if you have less laundry in the appliance, the drying programme will not take as long. If you have more laundry, it takes longer.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok
But even with half load it does not dry completely
So is this unit not a dryer ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

This is a washer-dryer. If the appliance does not dry at the end, the dryer function is not working properly or is defective.