Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch washing machine was showing E17, we checked the

Customer Question

Hi, my Bosch washing machine was showing E17, we checked the hose and filter. M
JA: What happened just before your Bosch washer displayed this message?
Customer: now it’s shoeing e34, tried resetting the code but it’s not working
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it was washing clothes but stopping during cycles showing e17, once I pressed the start button it resumed the wash. This was becoming more frequent during washes, it seemed like a pressure issue,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The door clicks shut, I don’t think it’s faulty or broken
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message E17 means that your water supply is taking too long to fill it. Please check that your faucet is turned on. If it is turned up far and the water supply is OK, it may be that the level switch in the device is blocked or defective. The error message E34 means that your door is not closed or cannot close. Is your faucet ok?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, the water supply is fine and there is no issue with the door
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Here is a video tutorial for you as an overview of what you can do next:

https://youtu.be/H2MxNYWsVSw

If you are 100% sure that the water inlet is OK, then you are only left with the water level switch or the control board, which could be defective.