Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I've got a WKD28350GB washer dryer and it looks like the

Customer Question

Hi there I've got a WKD28350GB washer dryer and it looks like the drum is not spinning
JA: Who makes your washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Bosch
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's been intermittent, probably over the last 9 months it's done this 3 times
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've checked the drain plug, emptied the water, ran it with the drain filter out to see if the pump was spinning, also checked if the pump felt like a slight clicking when I spun it manually
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If the motor of the device is turning, there can be various causes and reasons. It could be that the control electronics, the control cable to the motor, or that the motor is defective. It is very time-consuming and complicated to control or measure. Here is an overview for you on how to read and delete an error diagnosis. If you have done this you will end up getting a marriage or an app message as an error if the device registers an error. Here is how to do it:

* Turn off the machine
* Close the door
* Turn the program selector clockwise to the 6 o'clock position (one turn to the program means 1:00 o'clock)
* Press the speed selection button and keep it pressed
* Turn the program selector one step further towards 7 o'clock
* Release the speed selection button
* The last error now appears / flashes in the display (if present)
* Now turn the program selector switch to 8 o'clock and wait a moment (8:88 in the display if available)
* Switch off the device

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi this is not working, the error code is not displayed
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay then, I'm really sorry but your control electronics are registered or don't show the error at all. What happens now when you start a simple programme such as Spin and drain? Normally the door should be locked first and then the drain pump should work downstairs. This must be audible. After that, the motor must already start to turn. Is this happening?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok chat is fine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Door locks, pump spins but not the drum
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay, then the unit must first be opened and the cable connection from the control board to the motor must be checked. If necessary, use a multimeter to measure the continuity of the cable. It is also possible that the slots are corroded or not seated correctly.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Wow ok.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

When doing this, please always switch off the power supply beforehand. It is for your safety.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok, I'm going to have to do this another time. I'll be in touch tomorrow for support
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Zal
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My curiosity won't let it go
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I've pulled out the washer dryer, does it need to come completely out or is it just the top panel you need to access?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
To check the continuity
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I am really very sorry but I had finished work yesterday. I'm back at work now and I'm online. You have to remove the rear back panel and get into the motor slot. Remove the top cover as well, of course.