Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have just moved in to a new house and there is no manual

Customer Question

I have just moved in to a new house and there is no manual with the Bosch Logik cooker and I do not understand the symbols. Could you assist with this? Both the oven and the hob are turned on at the mains but apart from
JA: Is your Bosch oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry I didn't finish that email. I was about to say that there is no sign of life on the hob apart from a symbol of a key on the far left of the hob. I don't know how old it is but the number on the inside of the oven is: HBN331E3B/06 9801 100154. Can you assist?
JA: The Appliance Technician can walk you through this; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Bosch oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I moved in about 2 weeks ago and I've only just started applying my mind to the problem
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

here is a link for you with the instruction manual. If you see a key symbol then it is definitely a child lock has been activated. Here is the link with the instruction manual. Please open it and read it through.

https://media3.bosch-home.com/Documents/9001098398_B.pdf

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But there are no instructions for the hob which is the main problem.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I have only sent you an instruction manual according to your information. I do not have an overview of which device you own. I can only reply if you give me the correct information about which machine you own. Please give me the E number of the correct unit so that I can give you the correct instruction manual.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The number on the inside of the Bosch electric oven is: HBN331E3B/06 9801 100154
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Yes, I also sent you the operating instructions for the oven. But if you have a problem with the Prophet, you must give me the number of the hob, which I will then send separately.