James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Cleaned ice box, replaced, switched on 'Ice' then, this

Customer Question

Cleaned ice box, replaced, switched on 'Ice' then, this morning dismayed to see freezer defrosted. The icon showing fridge / freezer lights default to one against fridge after ten seconds.-
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: I have lost booklet will come back in one min.rHelp!
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is a top model twin doors and drawer under cost over £2k several years ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have tried 'cooler' and switched off 'Ice cube on' (which I did when replacing tray last night) I keep moving light to the drawer on icon but it just defaults to fridge icon. there are two lights should both be on?
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Start by checking the NTC\thermostat is calling for cold, where this is incorrectly reporting the temp the appliance not cool.