James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My thetford fridge in my swift challenger08 has lost any

Customer Question

Hi my thetford fridge in my swift challenger(###) ###-####08 has lost any display now the display is coming on and off with the blue light flashing I’m currently on holiday is there anything I can do?
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: N112-N43F04R6E thetford
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 hours iv tried power off and disconnected the battery and iv tried fuses and the connection at the back the multiple plug connector
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no not that I can think of
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just the blue light is now flashing
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

The fact your seeing not display suggests you have a an issue with the 12v supply to the fridge.

Start by checking you battery fuses going to the fridge, most likely one of those has blown.

Where the battery supply to the fridge is fine but you still have no life on the control panel its likely a faulty PCB and for that it will need taken to a service centre, you can find your nearest here.