James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an insikatror in my kitchen and it is tripping my

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have an insikatror in my kitchen and it is tripping my ecltricity what might be reson ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: it is two years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2019
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nsinkerator Steaming Hot and Cold Water Tap HC1100 Brushed Stee model this issue started yesterday evening so i stopped the insikator
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
NXTF-1
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Where the insinkerator is tripping the electrics its likely you have an earth leakage fault, this is often associated where a seal or element has failed and water is getting into the electrics.

Generally these boilers are not economical to repair, as a new heating element is 2/3 the cost of a new boiler.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Call me pl
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Cancel my membership ASAP and I see 50 gbp fraud charge on my card