How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Your Own Question
James, Handyman
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 8012
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
James is online now

I have a Siemans Frezer, Freezer, part number

Customer Question

Hi I have a Siemans Frezer,
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Freezer, part number F124NP32/F130NP32.
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have an installer here who is having trouble adjusting the hinge for the door so that it will allow the cabinets al
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: at low level to be removed.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This is a brand new Freezer going into a new kitchen.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How long is the wait time for a response?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
what service offer?
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

The hinges on the freezer do not adjust where you have cabinet fascia you need to adjust the hinges on the cabinet itself. You may need a kitchen fitter rathre than an appliance engineer if they can not adjust the cupboard doors to close flush.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This is not helpful as we have a kitchen fitter here and he is unable to find an answer by reading the literature supplied. We have been duped into using this service which has been unhelpful.
Expert:  James replied 17 days ago.

You need to get someone who is suitably skilled, as I say this is not an appliance engineer job its a kitchen fitter, and if they can't fit an integrated appliance your going to need for find someone who is more than just a handy-man.