Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need to book a technician to come out. The ice maker is

Customer Question

I need to book a technician to come out. The ice maker is broken. its producing water which then freezes as a block in the compartment rather than as ice cubes
JA: When did you last replace your ice maker's water filter? How old is the ice maker?
Customer: I can't remember. the fridge is about 10 years old and I can't ever remember a filter being changed
JA: How long has this been going on with your ice maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened the other day and I haven't tried anything. I just keep emptying the ice that's forming as a big mass! Would rather have someone come out than try myself!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no everything else working fine
Expert:  Daniel replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge. Lets see if i can help you on this.

You have posted your question on Just Answer. Im afraid we cannot book anything in for you, We can help find a local repair engineer for you if theres no warrenty on there.

If you want a local engineer then can you post the make of the appliance and what area you are in.