KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a neff built-in oven & combi microwave in my kitchen

Customer Question

I have a neff built-in oven & combi microwave in my kitchen & after grilling some bacon I lifted the tray & some fat spilled over & down bete
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry didn’t finish my query to continue - down between the glass on my oven. I have looked at the manual, but as I live on my own do not think I can manage to get the oven door off to clean it,
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had my new oven &microwave fitted last July 2020. I haven’t tried anything yet as I have tried but not managed to get the oven door off to clean between the 2 layers of glass, it really is too heavy on my own.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I really need someone to come from Neff to get the oven door off. The oven is insured with Neff.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help me better assist you, please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I hope this is the right number - B3ACE4HNOB/03 HD-9801. ZNO-01331

Thank you for the model number.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

Sorry, I am not available for phone calls however, I am happy to help via chat.

If someone else is available for calls, they will call you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thank you don’t ring me I didn’t realise there was a charge, leave the query for now and cancel the £5 as well please.

For payments etc. please contact customer support as I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in payments.

If you remove the door or take off the glass to clean it that will void off the warranty.

You may try a self clean function and see if it works.

This appliance is still under warranty hence, it will be better to contact Neff and get it repaired under warranty.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.co.uk today.

Have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just cancel all charges please including a phone call and JustAnswer as I haven’t had any satisfactory outcome to my query, therefore, no charges should be made, thank you.

Please read and follow my previous advise.

As I said earlier for cancellations, payments etc. please contact customer support as I can only provide technical assistance and do not deal in payments.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers