James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My coffee machine infuser unit appears to have dislodged in

Customer Question

My coffee machine infuser unit appears to have dislodged in the machine and is stuck
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Delonghi eletta cappuccino 6 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today We've tried to take it out but can't
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Will I send pictures?
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Where the infuser has become stuck, power the unit off and back on and it should recalibrate, then see if you can fish the infuser out. Where its still stuck, go here to arrange for the machine to be sent into the service centre for an in warranty repair.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you it's regulated itself now