Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need a new rubber ring around the inside door?

Customer Question

JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: zanussi-electrolux 1600 aquacycle 5.5 kg cold fill
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the ring seems to be alright but the space in the middle seems to put a dirty mark on the cloths, can I clean it whi
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

In order to be able to offer you a spare part, I need the pnc number that is on the nameplate. Turks boss you when you open the door on the door frame. Would you like to assemble the door seal yourself? Or would you like to book a repair?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
good afternoon, How much will the rubber door seal for this model be? and how easy is it to fit my self?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sorry please cancel the phone and £16 payment, that is too expensive
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

No problem. I can't make a phone call right now anyway. Please give me the model number of what's on the nameplate. You will find the type plate on the door when you open it. I already wrote to you in my first message that I need this model number from the type plate. Then I can give you a one hundred percent answer.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you were talking to my mother the other day. So I will provide the information..
Zanussi
Mod. ZWX 1650W Type(###) ###-####Prod No. 914517270100
230-240V - 50Hz 2050Wthanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Here is a link with the correct door seal you need:

https://www.partmaster.co.uk/door-seal/product.pl?pid=1472479

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
how easy it to install the part?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

For you as an overview again how to exchange it general instruction as video:

https://youtu.be/qIoQga84pzo

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok thank you for the feed back it looks straight forward enough you fit the rubber door seal
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Ok good luck

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
if my mother requires any else i will tell her to message here. thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.Uk