Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have sucked a floor cloth into the hose/handle of my Shark

Customer Question

I have sucked a floor cloth into the hose/handle of my Shark vacuum and can see it out of reach up near the handle bend. Will it be possible to remove it?
JA: Do you know the model of your Shark vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Lift Away model NV601UK31
JA: How long has this been going on with your Shark vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bought in Aug 2018
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not used much as we are elderly living in a bungalow, in country
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Still no answer after 20 minutes. Why tell me I will get an answer in 8 minutes when it's not true?
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

The tool you need is this one:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/teng-tools-claw-pick-up-tool-600mm/2016X

If you think that might might not be long enough then let me know, and I can suggest a longer one.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.