Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I tried to replace the element in my Nef oven but now the

Customer Question

Hi there. I tried to replace the element in my Nef oven but now the fan does not work and the grill is not heating up either
JA: How old is your oven? Have you checked if all the coils and heating elements are working properly?
Customer: Oven is approx 10 years old. None of the elements are working properly
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to replace the heating element in oven
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Power is getting to the oven as the clock is on
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Please can you attach a photo showing the connections to the new element? Then we can work from there and find out what's gone wrong.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, I haven't heard back from you.
I strongly recommend that you use a multimeter to fault-find this problem.   For a cheap but good one click here.  I can give you guidance once you have one.