James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My machine isn't descaling, Nespresso, Attached descale pipe

Customer Question

My machine isn't descaling
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Nespresso
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Attached descale pipe put solution into machine pressed espresso button, I can hear pump working but no liquid coming out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance and how old is it?

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where the machine is not decaling its likely there is a significant blockage, and where no water is coming through then its time to send the appliance to the service centre for a strip down.