Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have 2 whirlwind. Cylinder Hoover's no problem getting

Customer Question

I have 2 whirlwind. Cylinder Hoover's no problem getting filter for model SE71wro1001 serial no 39001400 1905 1607 but can't seem to get filter for SE71 wr01001 serial no 39001400 2023 3937
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Model wro1001
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The only filter I can buy is the one you put in and turn clockwise to lock I can't buy the one you push in and it clicks to lock
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The serial no is 39001400 2023 3937 for the one I can't buy filter for
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please check this link once: https://www.4hoover.co.uk/vacuum-cleaner-u66-hepa-filter-kit/product.pl?pid=3747917

You can also use this filter on this model. It can also be ordered immediately if you want.
Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
U66 filter does not fit
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

I don't understand it now. I called up the spare parts list according to your model. It's definitely her mobile number. Or did you make a mistake with the model number of your device?

When I call up this model number, this filter comes up. I don't understand why they offer the wrong filter with this model number?