James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Welcome! How can I help with your home repair question?

Customer Question

Customer: where is it normally positioned
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: removed two screws at rear of compartment and a plastic panel to the right side where the cables enter. I fitted a new pump inside the flush container no joy
JA: Anything else you want the Contractor to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the appliance.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
lunar clubman 2b 2012 theftford 325model
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Ah OK. I'm not at all familiar with this appliance, so I'll opt out now, which means other Experts can view your question and respond (if they have the answer).

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 16 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Can you please clarify what Thetford item you need support with (is it the cassette toilet), and if so what appears to be the fault?

Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

I would start by suing the website here to locate the parts diagram for your Thetford appliance and this will give you a better idea of how its constructed to help you strip it down.