James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My zanussi ZBB28651SA integrated frost-free fridge freezer

Customer Question

My zanussi ZBB28651SA integrated frost-free fridge freezer just switched off while I was cleaning it and hasn’t come back on again. It’s been about 2 hours.
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Double check the controls have not been set to off as its possible you press a button or turned a dial while cleaning which turned the appliance off.

Once comfortable that nots the cause check the fuse in the plug and that you have power at the socket the appliance is plugged into.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. I switched it off and on and hit the thermostat and it seemed to do the trick