KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a BEKO DWD 5411 W dishwasher. The top loading shelf

Customer Question

I have a BEKO DWD 5411 W dishwasher. The top loading shelf and runners have fallen apart can they be replaced? dishwasher works fine but cannot load as basket is broken.
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: I thought i had given it by quoting DWD 5411 W, it is a AAA rated machine hhad it about four years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about six weeks have not used it because of top shelf and bits of plastic, wheels i think have broken off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the runners kept coming out and would not return but think that is because the wheels keep coming out de to plastic guard on runner not working.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 19 days ago.

Good evening,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

In the meantime, if you want to add something please feel free to add and I will read it while I am typing my response.

All the parts are available here on Beko spares.

This replacement will cost around £85 for parts based on what all are you replacing.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.co.uk today.

Have a wonderful evening.