James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I know the spigot needs to back in to the hinges, I’d worked

Customer Question

I know the spigot needs to back in to the hinges, I’d worked that out for myself. This issue is I cannot get it back in. The video mentions you do this but doesn’t show you how. Also the video has a different model as the handle doesn’t move on mine.
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Its not clear what part you are referring to there is a bush which is item 1283 in the diagram here, however if your not familiar with the mechanism and unable to follow the instructional video then its time to get a service engineer to attend. You can arrange such a repair by call the Neff service team on 0344(###) ###-####nbsp;

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

This is not an immediate service I am afraid, it can take time for experts to respond, as they will need time to go away and look into the fault, but we do try and respond as soon as possible.

Have a good evening

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
1281 the bar bit that goes across with 1281 on either end has come out and one side and won’t go back in
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can I send picutures
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Right diagrams make this a little easier as we have the same reference material.

Item 1280 is the bar which has 1281 fitted either end.

Release the hinges (1290 \ 1291), and then remove 1281 from, take these out of the oven and then push onto either end of 1280. This then forms the full assemble which will go into the oven as a complete part.

Once fitted you need to then bring the hinges back into position and lock htem into place to hold 1281 (with 1280 between the two of them).

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The issue is I can release the hinges 1290/1291
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can’t release the hinges
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Then you will need an appliance engineer to attend