James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have a problem with my Siemens dishwasher as it keeps

Customer Question

Have a problem with my Siemens dishwasher as it keeps opening
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where the washer keeps opening its likely the door catch has failed and needs to be replaced, locate the ENR and you can use the website here to source a replacement part.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Sorry but this query has been answered by ur colleagues