Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine is broke we live inCaldicot the postcode

Customer Question

Hi there my washing machine is broke we live in 27 Margaret's way Caldicot the postcode is NP26 4NL Anna county is Monmouthshire
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Is a brand new one from ao.com let's go
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The wire the host a drum together that is come out of the rubber rubber seal
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Did you want a code of the washing mate
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you help me
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please give me the manufacturer and model number of your device first. So then I have an overview. Please describe exactly what kind of problem you have. Is the wire what the door seal is holding out? I am happy to give suggestions online on how to fix it yourself. But if you really want to book a repair and want to make use of your guarantee, then I have to know exactly which manufacturer it is.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'll give you the model number now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Model name is ***** ***** model number is *****
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay do you have extra insurance on this unit or do they only have manufacturer warranty?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Can you help me or not
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Of course I want to help you but you have to answer my question. I wrote to you 2 minutes ago to ask if you have a manufacturer's warranty or if you have insured the appliance separately?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My fiance said not as she know of
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am so sorry
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

So have I understood this correctly now? You don't know if you have warranty or insurance?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi you ok
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My fiance is very disabled she's got sight problem so she needs a washing machine fixed so that she can do a washing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I don't know if they have problems with their internet or server. But they don't answer my messages. I wrote him another message earlier and here is the same message again:

So let me get this straight. You don't know if you have warranty or insurance?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry my internet is playing up
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay but do they now have a manufacturer's warranty or insurance? Which one do you have, so can I give you a service number where you can book a repair appointment? You'll have to answer my messages. I can't know which one you have both? I can also give you a suggestion on how you can repair it yourself if you like.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
You don't have any insurance on the washing machine it run out
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
If you could help me how to fix it myself then that would be good to thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay, they wrote that the wire from the door seal came out. To reinstall it you have to remove the door. Did the rear wheel or the front wire come out on the door side?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ye
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
it's out of the doorway the wires come out from the seal inside the the washing machine
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I tried to fix it fixing it myself yesterday but it didn't work as well well so I need someone to come out and fix it for me
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

There is once the wire on the door which has the door seal in the front. And there is one inside the vat that is missing the door seal. There are two different sweeties and you know exactly which one it is. But if you want to book a repair you have to call the service centre for free and book an appointment. Here is the free phone number:
0333(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your help you've been very good
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk