Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine does not start. I have resetted it a few

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my washing machine does not start. I have resetted it a few times in the recent past, but now anything I try to reset, does not work
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading, it's 7 years old, it's a Beko WM72CPW
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Done it first time about 6 months ago. It has been resetted 3 or 4 times. Unplugging it, I have kept pressed the Start button for several seconds while rotating the dial on a cycle. Sometimes I have also opened and closed the front
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really, it just doesn't start. When I turn the dial on the required cycle, apart from the static led on 'Ready', the led on 'End' cycle starts flashing. The latter should not flash, it should only flash when the cycle is finished
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that you have activated the parental controls. You may have problems with the control electronics. But it can also be that the door contact switch is defective or not responding. Can you describe to me exactly which LEDs and which symbols light up? Maybe you can send me a photo of it. You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal