James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch Dish washer and its showing ERROR 15, JUST

Customer Question

Hello I have a Bosch Dish washer and its showing ERROR 15
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: JUST UNDER 2 YEARS
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only displayed this yesterday my husband tried having a look at it to no avail
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Could you send an engineer out to resolve the situation
Expert:  James replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Where is this located on the dw
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

The ENR (model number) should be located on the side of the door, normally a label but sometime its encraved into the metal.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Based on the symptoms reported it's likely the fault is caused by the flood sensor located in the base detecting water.
Start by removing the kick board along the bottom this should just pull off, then open the door and remove the bracket either side of the appliance which holds it into the cupboard void.
Finally screw in the feet to drop it down, and pull it out of the void.
Once removed you need to close the door and power off the machine at the wall. Once off, tilt the washer at a steep angle forward and hold it in place for 30 seconds, stand it upright, and then turn on power.
The pump should have stopped running, and you should now be able to run a program to confirm the fault has cleared.