James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My INDESIT washer drier MODEL NUMBER XWDE751480 started

My INDESIT washer drier MODEL NUMBER XWDE751480 started leaking and water is running out of the bottom of the door, although I have paused the machine mid cycle. I do have cover with D&G but can't find my policy number. My name is********** LONDON N4 2JW. Please can you help?
JA: Do you know the model of your Indesit washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: I put the model number in my message above. The machine is about 6 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this morning. Not sure what to try, I just wanted to stop the water pouring out of the door, so I switched it to Pause.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No other problems that I'm aware of.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
If you open the door can you see any damage to the rubber door seal or sign it its come away form the door?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can't see any obvious damage

The video here shows how to refit the door seal which is likely the cause of the leak