Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a siemens tk68e570. The unit was displaying an error

Customer Question

I have a siemens tk68e570. The unit was displaying an error 8 message. I managed to resolve that but then had a problem getting the brew unit back in. It is now making a clunking noise and no water is coming through. Coffee is grinding fine.
JA: How old is your Siemens appliance?
Customer: 12 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The machine stopped working with the error 8 message a couple if years ago. I only looked at iy a couple of months ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i am happy to wait
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that the brew group is defective or not recognized by the control board. Please clean it again and mount the group back into the device. If it doesn't work, the group would have to be bought and used again. Or you have to book a repair appointment so that the group has to be repaired or repaired.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is not the answer the brew unit has been cleaned several times. This does not answer why the until is making the noise.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am.concerned why I have been charged £30 without a solution.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

It can still go blank but if it is not switched on inside the group it can cause its failure.

There are fees associated with this page. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do if an electrical device is defective. The solution is always to order a spare part and reinstall it. There cannot always be a fault.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept telephone service. As soon as another expert is available and accepts your request, you are welcome to call him. I am still available via the message chat.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please refund me £46 charged.. the answer was no help and you have refused phone help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.