Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How does the back foot of an HV671C60UK dishwasher adjust

Customer Question

how does the back foot of an HV671C60UK dishwasher adjust height and do i need a special tool for this.
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: hisense brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hisense dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just installing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: dont think so
Expert:  Tim JA replied 14 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

The back foot can be raised and lowered by turning a plastic screw in the centre of the front of the casing, low down. The plastic screw takes a posidrive screwdriver, and should be very easy to turn, especially if you tip the appliance slightly forward as you turn it.

See step 5 in the attached manual.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.