Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Freezer Alarm is on constantly, Bosch serial

Customer Question

Freezer Alarm is on constantly
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch serial ***************** How do I stop the Alarn?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 hours today. I have switch it off but the Alarm continues to sound
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The freezer is not overfilled and has worked up and till today
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there can be various reasons why this alarm tone is there. It may be that the temperature cannot be maintained. It is possible that the control electronics are working incorrectly. It is also possible that the door contact switch is defective and thinks it is open. Please try this once: turn off the device and wait 30 minutes. Switch on again after 30 minutes and when you have the Siper or Frost Freeze button hold it down for at least 5 seconds. Then the cooling is accelerated. It may be that the alarm tone will beep for another 20-30 minutes, but then the cooling should be fine again and stop beeping.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal