Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I am trying to get my oven door of hisense oven back on

Customer Question

I am trying to get my oven door of hisense oven back on after cleaning but it’s too high and won’t close
JA: Is your Hisense oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric about a year old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hisense oven?
Customer: tried to get it back on hinges click into place but when I try and close it the door is about an inch too high
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 17 days ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer  OK if you look at the hinges on the door side there is little slots when you marry the door and hinges to the chassis these suits need to sit into the chassis this the whwn you flip close the lock latches   always the door to sit level

Regards darran