Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Lamona oven LAM 3409 displaying in left hand display "dEno".

Lamona oven LAM 3409 displaying in left hand display "dEno" . The oven panel works (alarm and timer) and a small wind is released (not coming from the bottom of the oven but from the top) but the internal light does not come on and the oven does not heat up
JA: Is your LAM oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric one year old
JA: How long has this been going on with your LAM oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 5 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The oven panel works (alarm and timer) and a small wind is released (not coming from the bottom of the oven but from the top) but the internal light does not come on and the oven does not heat up

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I suspect the oven is in Demo Mode. Please do the following:

1. Deactivate the appliance.
2. Touch and hold the power button until the appliance activates and deactivates.
3. Touch and hold 'star' and 'clock' at the same time until an acoustic signal sounds.
"Demo" goes out.

These are just some first steps, so please come back to me if the problem persists.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We did it but is still not working

Hm. This is a tricky one. I will do some more research tonight and then get back to you.

Good morning.
I cannot find any alternative method of changing mode on this oven.  I suspect that a fault has developed.  As the warranty is for 3 years I urge you to use it.  See the warranty information on the following page, where you can register the appliance if you haven't already.
https://lamona.warrantyonline.co.uk/