Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My hoptpoint FFU4DX quadrio American style fridge freezer

Customer Question

My hoptpoint FFU4DX quadrio American style fridge freezer (two fridge doors and two freezer drawers) won’t stop beeping and the fridge lights inside are flashing, can you help?
JA: How old is your Hotpoint fridge?
Customer: I am not sure
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its been in storage, I’ve tried turning it off and holding down the super freeze button to try reset but not working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the freezer is cold when on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if there is an alarm and beeps then the temperature has dropped. It is possible that the thermostat is defective. It can also be a tax electronic problem. If you switch it off, switch it off for 30 minutes and switch it on again after 30 minutes and press the super button again for at least 5 seconds. And then you have to wait at least 15-45 minutes until the temperature is reached again. It may still beep during this time. If it does not reach the temperature within 45 minutes then the device is not in order. It must be professionally checked and, if necessary, repaired.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal