Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Erdal, I have pressed the Super button it is highlighted but

Hi Erdal, I have pressed the Super button it is highlighted but no change on the front panel, I have a full freezer of food, that looks like it is defrosting 😧

You have to answer my first question. So you make a new request which is associated with costs and fees. If you have pressed the button, you must of course wait until the cooling rises again. It cannot be cooled from 1 second to immediately. I wrote to you that you should wait 30 minutes before switching off and then switch on again and hold down the button for at least 5 seconds. Then the cooling is accelerated again and within 30-60 minutes the cooling should be OK again.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)