Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Started to set my ex 147410 w Electrolux washing machine

Hi Pearl. Started to set my ex 147410 w Electrolux washing machine today but the screen was only back lit with no indications and non of the lights came on. Any suggestions would be appreciated
JA: What happened just before the light on your Electrolux washer came on?
Customer: I just rotated the knob to synthetics as usual, that's all
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today. I've turned the control a number of times and all programmes show the same lack of indications. I've switched off the power and back on again but no change
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, it's about 3 years old and been working perfectly until today

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me exactly which symbols or which LEDs light up and switch on the device? You can also send me a photo of it. You can attach photos below the right side of the text box with attachments. It is possible that you have activated the parental controls. It is also possible that the control electronics are working incorrectly.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I after rotated the control knob to the required setting the screen lit up but there was nothing on the screen and no lights lot on the panel

If no lights are on at all and the unit does not react at all, then there is a problem with the power supply. It could be that the fuse in the house has a problem. It could be that the fuse on the plug is defective. It can also be a problem with the control electronics that it does not work. Do you have the possibility to check the power supply?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The mains power is fine. The screen lit up therefore there is 230v power to the appliance

Okay when the screen turns on what icons are displayed or what do you see when you turn on the unit?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The screen lights up but there are no icons displayed and no lights lit

Okay, I have understood them now. If there is nothing, no icon is displayed or nothing else is reacting, then we have a problem with the control electronics. I recommend that you switch off the unit and disconnect the power supply for at least 1 hour. This will create a reset. If it is only working incorrectly then it will work again. However, if the same problem occurs again, the control electronics must be replaced.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok, I'll try that. Many thanks

Please good luck