Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Liebherr GIU 1313 INDEX 22 /147 premium inter

Customer Question

I have a Liebherr GIU 1313 INDEX 22 /147 premium inter grated under counter freezer (left hand opening and i need to replace it - can you recommend the correct model that will fit into the space.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: i have a class number, type and capacity details plus number beginning with AC and service number - which do you need
JA: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i can send a photograph of the label if it helps
Expert:  Tim JA replied 7 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm assuming that when you say "opening on the left" you meant "hinge on the right". If so, the following appliance should suit you.

https://www.rdo.co.uk/liebherr-built-in-larder-fridge-uiko1550-fully-integrated.html

If this doesn't answer your question, please come back to me.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The hinge is on the left side when looking at it from the front and i am looking for a freezer not a fridge. Thank you
Expert:  Tim JA replied 7 days ago.

Ah, I humbly apologise. I didn't read carefully enough. Bear with me...

Expert:  Tim JA replied 7 days ago.

Please see the following. It has a right-hinged door but it can be reversed before installation.

https://www.rdo.co.uk/liebherr-built-in-upright-freezer-suig1514-fully-integrated.html