Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I purchased an Amica cooker Sept 2020, the oven has stopped

Customer Question

Hi i purchased an Amica cooker Sept 2020 , the oven has stopped working , the fan works but no heat from oven
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric , it was purchased 30th September 2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It stopped working yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I thing the heater element has packed in
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you have set the temperature and the ventilation is OK and still does not generate any heat, there can be various causes. It may be that the temperature controller is defective. The thermostat may not work. However, it is most likely that the heating coil on the fan is no longer in order. It has to be professionally measured and determined once. Here is a video guide for you as an overview of what you should do: https://youtu.be/X8w1w45TrnU

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The cooker has a 2yr warranty , surely it should be up to you to repair it .
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I'm really sorry I can't know if they have warranty or not. Of course, you have to tell me at the beginning. If you have a guarantee, then you are not allowed to do anything to the device itself. Here is the service number where you can book a repair appointment:

01949 862012

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am not prepared to pay £16 , the cooker is covered by a 2yr warranty, i have proof of the warranty.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

The telephone service is automatically offered by the system. I have no influence on it. You do not have to accept this phone request. I had already sent you a message 5 minutes ago and I don't think you have read it yet. Here is the same message again:

I am really sorry, I cannot know if you have a guarantee or not. Of course, you have to tell me at the beginning. If you have a guarantee, then you are not allowed to do anything to the device itself. Here is the service number where you can book a repair appointment:

01949 862012