James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

After descaling a bosch tassimo the red light stays on,

after descaling a bosch tassimo the red light stays on
JA: Do you know the model of your Tassimo coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: ctpmo1
JA: How long has this been going on with your Tassimo coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just once
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Where the appliance light stays on after descale this is likely suggesting there is still a blockage, I would try and use a double concentrate descale solution, failing that its a case of sending in for a service.