James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Dyson DC 07 model I have rep, I have a Dyson vacuum

Customer Question

I have a Dyson DC 07 model I have rep
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Hi there I have a Dyson vacuum cleaner model No is a DC07 the motor is getting very so I have changed the filter thinking that was the problem but it's still getting very. Can you help
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For about two weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No but changed the belt about a year about
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Where the motor is getting hot when running then its likely dust and debris has got into the motor and caused the motor overheat, and needs to be replaced. Due to the age the motor has gone obsolete (hence why the part is not listed here) as such your only real option is to replace.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My Dyson DC 07 getting hot
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Its getting hot because of the dust has got inside the motor and causing friction.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks for the answer