Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My washing machine is coming up on the display panel with OE

My washing machine is coming up on the display panel with OE code.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading it’s about 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it started last week. We haven’t done anything as we didn’t know what that code meant
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no thank you

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the machine.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It an LG inverter direct drive 8kg front loading washing machine
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is he able to call me later today or tomorrow please.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your help I will get onto it asap

Thank you for talking on the phone.  Here is the guidance that I said I would post, for you to follow when you're ready.  The easiest way to present the guidance is via a link to the LG web site, which is below.
When you've followed the process of cleaning the filter cage, and putting it back in place, try the machine again and see if it's able to pump out.  Don't put any clothes in - just run a the rinse cycle and see if it completes that.
Click here to see the guidance.