Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch washing machine leak - it's dry behind and underneath

Bosch washing machine leak - it's dry behind and underneath so maybe the seal? (front loader)
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch washer? How old is it?
Customer: hang on a mo...
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: AvantiXX don't know how old. Started a few days ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There are various places where the device can leak. Most of the time, the door seal is defective or has small cracks or holes. There may be a leak in the detergent drawer from above. It could also be that there is a damaged hose or a hole in the bottom of the drain pump. Have you ever opened the door and checked the door seal from top to bottom for holes?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal