Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch aqua star 6.0 L all fine until yesterday when

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Bosch aqua star 6.0 L all fine until yesterday when it started to show E 15 with a flashing tap icon, we cleaned out the filter but nothing much there, can you tell me roughly what cost we are looking at to get it fixed Many Thanks Julia Horton
JA: What's the brand and model of your faucet? How old is it?
Customer: It’s 7 1/2 years old Bosch aqua star 6.0 L
JA: How long has this been going on with your faucet? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it started yesterday, looked at a video on you tube cleaned the filter took out the white plastic bit fan going round seems clear put it all back but still saying E 15
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry you faced this problem!

This error message means that something is leaking somewhere on the device and water is getting into the bottom of the tub. At the bottom of the floor there is a float switch that triggers the aqua stop in the event of leaks and stops the device as a safety measure. The first thing you need to do is check the bottom pan to see if it is wet or dry. You have two options. Either you take the rectangular cover underneath the door so that you can look down into the floor. Or you have to pull out the device and tilt it forward 45 ° so that the excess water can flow out.

https://youtu.be/8kW4jkHln3k

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,

Erdal