Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I've got a Zanussi fridge freezer in my new build house I've

Customer Question

I've got a Zanussi fridge freezer in my new build house I've moved into. The fridge has frost on the back and pools of water which I clear weekly. And the freezer frosts up quickly. The temperature is not set at the lowest. I assume its a cheap model and isn't frost free. Its model *****************34
JA: How long have you had your *****************34?
Customer: I'm thinking its not going to resolve satisfactorily. Do you happen to know if I could buy frost free model - perhaps even with ice maker - that would fit the same space?
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not much. I can't not have it pretty much full. And nor can i really turn the temperature up much as drinks won't be cold.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. It is possible that the door seal is no longer in order. It may be that the thermostat or the control electronics are working incorrectly. It can also be said so when you transfer the device. I would recommend turning the device off and removing the rust. When everything is clean, switch it on again and try it out. If it should cause the same error again, the device would have to be professionally checked and, if necessary, repaired. Because there could be different causes.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal