James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I see some articles on this problem but I have a Bosch

Customer Question

I see some articles on this problem but I have a Bosch warming drawer that sometimes stays closed but often it wont latch, especially when the drawer is warm. How should I investigate and fix the problem?
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch warming drawer? How old is it?
Customer: I will look it up;, it will take a few minutes.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch warming drawer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Essentially since new 2years ago. I should have chased Bosch I guess.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am looking for the order/manuals; the closure is intermittant.
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number (ENR) of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Where the door is opening intermittently this suggests the catch which is located in the centre just below the draw has developed a fault and needs to be replaced, you can source a replacement part here once you have located the ENR number.