James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Brilliant Fire Ledge 30 (Ocean Float) which has

Customer Question

I have a Brilliant Fire Ledge 30 (Ocean Float) which has started 'bleeping'. The fire has not been used for the past 18 months. I cannot trace nor stop the bleep which sounds like a cooker timer. What is causing this please?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: I have product code B-L 3XX-ANDP Serial No. 123 781
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started about three quarters of an hour ago. We have removed the ceramic logs and it appears to be coming from beneath the base plate. The pilot light is not alight as far as I can see
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have inherited this when we moved into the property so do not have many details
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

The beeping is similar to that of a fire alarm its to alert you the battery in the fire is running low and needs replacing.