Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Krups Ea9000 with error code 13. Do you have

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Krups Ea9000 with error code 13. Do you have information about the code please
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Krups and is 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started yesterday. I have been using the automatic maintenance but to no avail
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that the connection or communication between the control board and the other components is interrupted. It may be that a short circuit was caused by moisture or that the brew group has got stuck or is defective. I recommend switching off the device and disconnecting the power supply for at least 4 hours. Try switching it on again after 4 hours. How to create a reset. If it does not work after that, the device must be professionally checked and, if necessary, repaired.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Good evening. Thank you for your assistance. I did make a large coffee that was too much volume for the cup. The possibility of their being too much moisture would seem possible.
I will try disconnecting the power thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Please good luck