Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Enr HB84E562B/39. Microwave Siemens repair required, was

Customer Question

Enr HB84E562B/39 . Microwave Siemens repair required
JA: How old is your Siemens microwave?
Customer: was installed in 2014-15
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: recently for last 2 weeks not warming and sometimes see sparks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that’s all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if it causes sparks it can be for a variety of reasons. It is possible that you have used the wrong dishes or pot. It may have lost the coating. It is also possible that the device is working incorrectly or that sheet metal parts have become too loose. Normally, the device would have to be completely dismantled and properly checked and repaired. If you really want to book a repair, you have to call the free service point to book a repair appointment. Unfortunately, I am not authorized to make appointments. Here is the free phone number: 0344(###) ###-####/p>

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal