Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bosch sensixx b35l When the steam function is used then the

Customer Question

bosch sensixx b35l When the steam function is used then the steam comes out and also a lot of water and it pours over the clothes. I have tried the machine on a low setting but the fault is the same but to a lesser extent. Any help would be much appreciated. Kind regards Lawrence.
JA: How old is your Bosch appliance?
Customer: It belongs to my parents but i would guess 4 - 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the fault has been ongoing for about 6 months slowly getting worse until it became unusable. I have dismantled the handset and the boiler case for a look for any loose wires or piping and have checked the wiring with a multimeter for any wiring faults. i found none
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your Bosch boiler?
Customer: No all working ok
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have just answered that a moment ago?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am looking for a way to repair the machine if possible
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Steam should be coming out of the soleplate. If water comes out instead, this could be for the simple reason that the temperature is too low. Steam only arises from very high temperatures. It could be that the heater inside doesn't generate as much heat. But it can also be that it is still very much decalcified. Have you already descaled the device with a descaling agent?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Erdal
When the machine is switched on and left to heat up until the steam ready light comes on then when pressing the steam button steam comes out first for 5 to 10 seconds then water pours out also.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Depending on age and use, the heat development may weaken so that it cannot generate more steam quickly enough. As I said, this may be caused by a faulty heater. It can also be caused by limescale.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you for your help. i will try a descale and see how it goes. Thanks again kind regards Lawrence
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk