Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need a repear done, Beko xddf655t, It has only started

Customer Question

Hi I need a repear done
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Beko xddf655t
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has only started today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It has all ready been fixed once before
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me what is not working on the device? If you absolutely want to book a technician then you have to call the free service point and book the repair appointment. But if you want to repair it yourself, please write me what is not working on the device and I will try to help you how you can repair it.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It is the fan on the oven
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

With best regards,
Erdal