Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

ZRA40100WA 395L freestanding fridge having problem with

Customer Question

ZRA40100WA 395L freestanding fridge having problem with thermostat it freezing even on number 1 and it makes 'clonking' noises all the time. Any advice please
JA: How old is your fridge? Does the noise get louder or softer when changing the temperature setting?
Customer: 7 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 2 weeks. I've cleaned it all because I noticed the outlet was clogged and after that it started making the noise and freezing.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don't think so.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. It may be that the thermostat or the door seal is defective. Is the door seal OK? It must not have any cracks. How old is your device?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The door seal is normal. The fridge is 7 years old.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am concerned you're now asking for £16 when you may end up telling me it can't be repaired
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

The telephone service is automatically offered by the system. I have no influence on it. You can simply ignore it if you have no need for telephone conversation.

If the door seal is 100% OK then it is very likely that the thermostat is faulty. Here is a link where you can order a replacement:

https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/fridges-freezers/faure/thermostat-temperature-regulator-/630773.htm

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok, thanks.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk